Tory Lanez Wants To Speak Publicly On Megan Thee Stallion Case

BEVERLY HILLS, January 27, (THEWILL) – Canadian rapper, Tory Lanez, has reportedly instigated a bid to talk about the allegations levelled against him by Megan Thee Stallion after a judge ordered him to stay silent in an assault case involving the duo..

THEWILL recalls that Lanez is facing charges over an alleged shooting incident that happened in July last year involving fellow rapper, Megan, who claimed that Lanez shot her after a house party.
,
The charges in the suit include assault with a semiautomatic firearm – personal use of a firearm – and another for carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle.

According to TMZ, Lanez is said to have filed new documents to allow him talk about the charges after he had previously pleaded not guilty and said that the “truth will come to the light”.

TMZ stated that the Canadian rapper intends to speak about the incident since he believes that Megan stated that he was responsible for recent false claims that the charges against him had been dropped.

Speaking about the rumours on Twitter last week, Megan wrote: “At this point I’M getting annoyed! Stop believing everything you read on the MF Internet Imagine how I feel waking every day seeing people LIE and turn my trauma into a joke? That whole team figures out ways to create doubt with my story every week and the media eats it up.”

THEWILL writes that Lanez had denied trying to buy Mghan’s silence after the incident and he was also issued an order that he cannot contact or come within 100 yards of Megan Tee.