BEVERLY HILLS, CA, November 25, (THEWILL) – The Los Angeles Police Department has announced the closure of streets as US President Barack Obama visits Los Angeles County, California, to attend three functions including a fundraising event at the Beverly Hills residence of veteran media chief Haim Saban and his wife, Cheryl.
Freeways, including Streets around LAX airport to Beverly Hills and Glendale will be shut during his two-day visit (today and Tuesday).
The schedule of closures according to Los Angeles Police Department as published by the Latimes are below:
· Streets surrounding Los Angeles International Airport, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday
· Westwood and Beverly Hills (from the 405 Freeway to La Cienega Boulevard, and from Santa Monica Boulevard to Venice Boulevard), 4:45 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday
· Mid-City (Fairfax Avenue to Western Avenue and Beverly Boulevard to Pico Boulevard), 8 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. on Tuesday
· Glendale (Riverside Drive, San Fernando Road and Grandview Avenue to North Pacific Avenue; West Kenneth Road to Victory Boulevard, San Fernando Road, 5 and 134 Freeways), 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday
· Streets surrounding Los Angeles International Airport, 1:15 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Tuesday.