BEVERLY HILLS, October 17, (THEWILL) – President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of the following aides to the First Lady, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
1) Dr. Mairo Almakura – Special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission (AFLPM).
2) Muhammed Albishir – Special Assistant on Organization of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD).
3) Wole Aboderin – Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organizations.
4) Barr. Aiyu Abdullahi – Special Assistant on Media and Publicity.
5) Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events.
6) Funke Adesiyan – Personal Assistant on Domestic and Social Events.
According to a statement by Suleiman Haruna, Director of Information to tge First Lady, the appointments take immediate effect.