SAN FRANCISCO, June 29, (THEWILL) – The Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary Convention Committee of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) is holding it’s inaugural meeting at the National Executive Committee (NEC) room at the party’s National Secretariat on Abuja.
Members of the committee include:
1. Isiaka Oyetola, Governor Osun SW
2. Ken Nnamani SE
3. Stella Okorete – Women Rep
4. Governor Sani Bello NC
5. Dr. James Lalu physically challenged
6. Sen. Abubakar Yusuf- Senatè Rep
7. Hon. Akinyemi Olaide – Reps
8. David Lyon – SS
9. Abba Ari -NW
10. Prof. Tahir Mamman – NE
11. Ismail Ahmed – Youth
12. Sen. Akpan Udoedehe- Secretary
13. Governor Mai Mala Buni – Chairman
Among the early arrived are the Secretary of the committee, Senator John Akpan Udoedege, Niger State Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello, former Senate President, Ken Nnamani and the Chairman of the committee, Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe State.
ALSO READ: Tinubu Speaks On Dissolution Of APC’s National Executive, Perceived Presidential Ambition
Sources at the party Secretariat have revealed that the former deputy National Secretary, Victor Giadom will present a handing over note to the committee.