Ask ZiVA 728x90 Ads

 

Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree Terms For A Two-Fight Deal

BEVERLY HILLS, June 10, (THEWILL) – Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn Wednesday said Anthony Joshua, AJ, and Tyson Fury have reached an agreement in principle to two fights next year.

He stated this while speaking with Sky Sports News adding that talks are ongoing between both parties.

Hearn said: “It’s fair to say that, in principle, both guys have agreed to that fight. Two fights.

“We’re making great progress. There is still a lot to overcome. We are looking at venues and dates.”

30-year-old AJ is a two-time unified heavyweight champion, having held the WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and IBO titles since December 2019 and previously between 2016 and June 2019.

ALSO READ: Anthony Joshua Ranked Second-Richest Sportsperson In The United Kingdom

Fury, 31, is also a two-time heavyweight world champion, having held the WBC, The Ring magazine and lineal titles since defeating Deontay Wilder in February 2020; previously he held the unified WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, IBO, The Ring, and lineal titles after defeating Wladimir Klitschko in 2015.