U.N. Nuclear Watchdog And Iran Fail To Reach Deal
IRAN'S INTERNATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY (IAEA) AMBASSADOR ALI ASGHAR SOLTANIEH
The U.N. nuclear watchdog said on Thursday it had again failed to clinch a deal in talks with Iran this week on investigating the country's nuclear program.
Herman Nackaerts, deputy director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, told reporters after he and his team returned to Vienna after Wednesday's talks in the Iranian capital that the agency was committed to continuing talks but needed more time to reflect on the way forward.
- RE: PETITION ON SALE OF OIL BLOCK OPL 245 BY DPR AND MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM TO SHELL & AGIP
- Stock Futures Rise, Adding To Tuesday Gains, On Sturdy Data
- WHEN POLITICS MEETS FOOTBALL
- THE REQUISITE RESPONSE TO A NETWORK'S INCAPACITY
- NIGERIA: POOR NIGER DELTA COMMUNITIES GET SUCCOUR FROM NETHERLANDS
- TRACES OF NIGERIA’S ENTERTAINMENT JOURNALISM:
- LEADERSHIP CRISIS AND THE FUTURE OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS
- JOHN CAMPBELL DENIED VISA TO NIGERIA
- PIPELINE VANDALISATION – A GROWING DANGER!
- IS HONOURABLE GODWIN NDUDI ELUMELU A CURSE OR A BLESSING TO ANIOCHA/OSHIMILI FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY? WHY HE MUST BE STOPPED IN 2011
- NASA Meteorologist Clears The Air On Acid Rain Fears
- Nigerian Dad Convicted Of Murdering Baby Daughter
- Cartels Behind Nigeria's Continued Oil Imports
- Black Nigerian Wife Delivers White Baby
- Ex-Governor’s Mistress Mysteriously Dies In US Mansion
- Ibru Raid: The Many Assets Of Cecilia Ibru Exposed
- Updated: Explosions Rock Abuja, 16 feared killed, 30 Wounded
- Nigerian High Commissioner Battered Me - Wife
- UPDATED: How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Raped a 19-Year Old In Benin
- The Looting Of Lagos State