SSS Arrest Wanted Boko Haram Chieftain In Residence Of Former Rep
SAN FRANCISCO, January 13, (THEWILL) – The SSS has arrested one of the wanted leaders of the Boko Haram at the residence of a former member of the House of Representatives in Abuja.
Hassan Pagi Bukur was arrested on Saturday in the Gwarinpa district of Abuja at the private residence of Honourable Tijani Umar Kumalia, a member of the lower house between 2003 and 2007, according to reports in the local media, which quoted an unnamed security source.
A security guard employed by Honourable Kumalia, a politician from Borno State, the spiritual headquarters of the Boko Haram, was also arrested by the SSS.
The unnamed source also revealed that the former lawmaker was interrogated by SSS officials and released.
The detained Boko Haram leader, Bukur according to the security source was responsible for handling stolen vehicles used by the Boko Haram in its deadly car bombings.
- I’m Not Hiding, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan
- GE’s $1B Investment In Cross River: Sambo, Imoke, Angbazor Lead Groundbreaking Ceremony
- APC: Lobby For Leadership Positions Triggers Fresh Crisis
- Boko Haram Targets ‘Civilian JTF’ For Elimination
- ABUJA-LOKOJA ROAD AND THE BLOOD SUCKING WITCHES IN ASO ROCK
- Jonathan Chairs PDP Reconciliation Cttee
- Hearing In Suit Seeking To De-Register NGF Gets July 4 Date
- Boko Haram Kills Nine NECO Students, 13 Others In Borno
- PDP: I Won’t Resign, NWC Still Intact, Says Tukur
- Hezbollah Armoury: Drama As SSS Re-Arrests Discharged Lebanese
- NASA Meteorologist Clears The Air On Acid Rain Fears
- Nigerian Dad Convicted Of Murdering Baby Daughter
- Cartels Behind Nigeria's Continued Oil Imports
- Black Nigerian Wife Delivers White Baby
- Ex-Governor’s Mistress Mysteriously Dies In US Mansion
- Ibru Raid: The Many Assets Of Cecilia Ibru Exposed
- Updated: Explosions Rock Abuja, 16 feared killed, 30 Wounded
- Nigerian High Commissioner Battered Me - Wife
- UPDATED: How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Raped a 19-Year Old In Benin
- The Looting Of Lagos State