When it was purported that Governors Akpabio, Suswan, Akala et al, carried a coup against a legitimate body they belong (Governors’ Forum), I knew their
That nonsensical one-man signed advertorial: It has been bothering my mind but when I read Igbonekwu Ogazimorah’s Political Periscope column on page 40 of Saturday ...
When I read those appreciating the sentence handed out to the former Chief Executive Officer of Oceanic Bank PLC, I feel nauseated. In all contents ...
Dear Editor, RINGIM MAY BE MOST UNPOPULAR IGP EVER APPOINTED IN NIGERIA Judging from antecedents and how the present Inspector General of Police was appointed, he might ...
His Excellency, the former governor of Ogun and Rivers State, retired Air Commodore Sam Ewang, has cried out that Akwa Ibom government is responsible for ...
Dear Editor, EFCC’S WAZIRI MAY BE THINKING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION When Mrs. Farida Waziri recently said that she would bring her anti-graft agency against ...
Dear Sir, WHY STONE GOVERNOR SYLVA OF BAYELSA STATE? President Goodluck Jonathan paid three-day official visit to his native Bayelsa State last week. Governor Sylva ...
One is wondering why some incumbents are so afraid of opposition, when it is said that power of incumbency remains overbearing. The ridiculous manner Governor ...
Editor Sir, GOV AKPABIO & EX-GOV EWANG: THE KIDNAP SAGA RAGES At times one wonders what type of security system that is prevailing now in ...
Sir, PDP MAY LOSE KADUNA AND AKWA IBOM IF....... The anti-zoning PDP governors have created their albatross. Rotation or zoning at all levels is in ...
- I’m Not Hiding, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan
- GE’s $1B Investment In Cross River: Sambo, Imoke, Angbazor Lead Groundbreaking Ceremony
- APC: Lobby For Leadership Positions Triggers Fresh Crisis
- Boko Haram Targets ‘Civilian JTF’ For Elimination
- Hearing In Suit Seeking To De-Register NGF Gets July 4 Date
- Jonathan Chairs PDP Reconciliation Cttee
- ABUJA-LOKOJA ROAD AND THE BLOOD SUCKING WITCHES IN ASO ROCK
- Boko Haram Kills Nine NECO Students, 13 Others In Borno
- PDP: I Won’t Resign, NWC Still Intact, Says Tukur
- NEXIM BANK AND STRUCTURAL TRANSFORMATION OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMY
- NASA Meteorologist Clears The Air On Acid Rain Fears
- Nigerian Dad Convicted Of Murdering Baby Daughter
- Cartels Behind Nigeria's Continued Oil Imports
- Black Nigerian Wife Delivers White Baby
- Ex-Governor’s Mistress Mysteriously Dies In US Mansion
- Ibru Raid: The Many Assets Of Cecilia Ibru Exposed
- Updated: Explosions Rock Abuja, 16 feared killed, 30 Wounded
- Nigerian High Commissioner Battered Me - Wife
- UPDATED: How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Raped a 19-Year Old In Benin
- The Looting Of Lagos State