Dear Editor THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY INCIDENTS AS RITUALS? This reminds one of Jonathan’s beliefs in native doctors. It should be recalled that the native doctor
Editor, REGARDING THE BOMB BLASTS ON 1ST OCTOBER IN ABUJA It is really unfortunate what happened on the day of Nigeria’s 50th Independence anniversary at Abuja. The ...
Sir, JONTHAN’S DECLARATION PUTS SOME GOVERNORS AT RISK The declaration for next year’s presidential race by Goodluck Jonathan seems to have created some obstacles for ...
Sir, DAME JONATHAN AND HER 50 "WOMEN OF DISTINCTION" AWARDEES After going through ThisDay and Leadership newspapers September 23, 2010 wherein fifty (50) "Nigeria Women of Distinction" ...
What was the system during the military eras in Nigeria is being enacted by the present democratic dispensation. This is a bad omen for the ...
Dear Editor, AKWA IBOM POLICE USUAL COMMENTS ON CRIMES It was gratifying to note that the Onna Local Government Chairman, Deaconess Omodighe Ekpoata kidnapped on her ...
Sir, EFCC SHOULD STOP HARASSING GOVERNOR AMAECHI If it is not Patience Goodluck Jonathan today, it is EFCC or ICPC harassing the government of Rt. Hon ...
Dear Editor, SAMUEL Vs WLADIMIR FIGHT: AKPABIO SHOULD STAY OFF RING SIDE One should discountenance the constant use of "God" associated with Akwa Ibom Governor Godswill Akpabio ...
Editor, JONATHAN 2011: OKOGIE HAS ADDED VOICE OF WISDOM As sycophants are having their way; many other clerics – Christians and Moslems – have continued to advise ...
Dear Editor, VICE PRESIDENT SAMBO AS A PAPER-WEIGHT The first mistake Jonathan made was appointing former Governor of Kaduna State as his deputy. Jonathan must have been ...
- NGF Election: How Three Governors Back-Stabbed President Jonathan
- PDP Governors Tear NGF Apart, Reject Amaechi As New Chairman
- Amaechi Reelected Chairman Of The NGF
- THE WOOLWICH KILLING- MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS
- 2015: THE BIG UNIPORT FOUR (JONATHAN, AMAECHI, WIKE & PRINCEWILL) AND WAY OUT OF THE RIVERS MACABRE DANCE
- Jonathan Denies Meddling In NGF Election, Urges Governors To Resolve Differences
- NGF Chair: Amaechi Loses Out As PDP Governors Choose Jang As Consensus Candidate
- CHRISTIANS RESPONSE TO CIVIL GOVERNMENT
- NEXIM BANK AND ITS SME AGENDA
- Ondo Governorship: Supreme Court Upholds Mimiko’s Victory, Throws Out Oke’s Appeal
- NASA Meteorologist Clears The Air On Acid Rain Fears
- Nigerian Dad Convicted Of Murdering Baby Daughter
- Cartels Behind Nigeria's Continued Oil Imports
- Black Nigerian Wife Delivers White Baby
- Ex-Governor’s Mistress Mysteriously Dies In US Mansion
- Ibru Raid: The Many Assets Of Cecilia Ibru Exposed
- Updated: Explosions Rock Abuja, 16 feared killed, 30 Wounded
- Nigerian High Commissioner Battered Me - Wife
- UPDATED: How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Raped a 19-Year Old In Benin
- The Looting Of Lagos State