SAN FRANCISCO, June 13, (THEWILL) – President Muhammadu has approved the renewal of the tenure of Boboye Olayemi Oyeyemi as the Corps Marshal/Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
This is contained in a press statement released by the Permanent Secretary, General Services Office (GSO) Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF), Olusegun Adekunle.
The statement added that the President also renewed the appointments of the following:
- Dr. Jafaru Alunua Momoh as the Chief Medical Director (CMD), National Hospital, Abuja;
- Dr. Nwadinigwe Cajetan Uwatoronye, Medical Director, National Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu State;
- Prof. Eli Jidere Bala, Director General, Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN),
- Dr. Mohammed Jibrin, Director General, National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI) and
- Prof. Mohammed Haruna, Executive Vice Chairman, National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI).
President Buhari equally appointed Dr. Ali Adamu as Provost, Federal College of Education (Technical), Gombe, Gombe State; and Dr. Yaya Baba Adamu as Medical Director (MD), Federal Medical Centre, Keffi, Nasarrawa State.
The President also approved the appointment of Ambassador Yahaya Lawal as Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and International Relations.
The appointees were enjoined to live up to the high expectations of the public for prompt, conscientious and self-less service at all times.