IGP MD Abubakar Redeploys Senior Officers
MR MD ABUBAKAR, INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE (IGP)
SAN FRANCISCO, February 13, (THEWILL) – The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mr MD Abubakar has redeployed with immediate effect some senior officers of the force, to various commands and formation nationwide.
A statement Wednesday by the Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, Mr. Frank Mba, said the IGP charged the affected officers to show dedication and efficiency.
The full text of the statement reads, “The Inspector General of Police, IGP MD Abubakar, CFR, NPM, mni has ordered the immediate redeployment of some Senior Police Officers to various Commands and Formations of the Force across the country.
“The deployment, which is part of on-going efforts to reposition the Force for greater efficiency, particularly, as we commence our sojourn into the year, covers both some newly promoted officers expected to inject fresh ideas into the system, and other senior officers swapping strategic command positions.
“The IGP charged the newly deployed officers to adopt proactive and aggressive crime-fighting strategies and to continually initiate policies and programmes that would strengthen the essential values of policing and best practices in law enforcement which include: transparency, accountability, respect for fundamental human-rights of citizens and the promotion of strong professional ethics in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Conduct for the Force.
“The IGP equally enjoined the officers to rededicate themselves to the service of humanity and to ensure that no stone is left unturned in efforts at tackling violent crimes, as well as corruption in all ramifications, head-on’’.
“The affected officers are: CP Sabo Ringim- Kebbi; CP Musa A. Daura- Kano; CP Moses Saba-Ndagi-Ebonyi; CP Johnson A. Ogunsakin- Kwara; CP T. E. Ibitibituwa-Enugu; CP Hilary Opara-Kogi; CP Jubril O. Adeniji- Taraba; CP Mohammed A. Indabawa-Oyo; CP Mohammed Katsina-Imo and CP Usman Tili Abubakar-Abia.
“Also affected are CP Olufemi D. Ogunbayode-FCT, CP Dorathy A. Gimba-Osun; CP Foluso A. Adebanjo-Edo; CP Mbu Joseph Mbu-Rivers; CP A.K. Shodipo-Cross River; CP Patrick Dey Dokumor-Ondo; CP James O. Caulcrick-FSI Police Detective College, Enugu; CP Steven Audu-Admin ‘F’ Dept. Fhq.; CP Wilfred Obute-Comdt. Police College, Kaduna and CP Felix Uyanna-Comdt. Police College, Oji.
“Also affected are CP A.J Abakasanga-Info Tech/Admin; CP Ambrose Aisabor-Admin ‘A’ Dept. Fhq., CP Chinweke Asadu-Fsi CP Legal; CP Adebayo Ajileye-CP Airport; CP Adams Audu-CP CTU; CP John Opadokun-CP PMF; CP Sherifat Dusu Olajoku-CP Port Authority; CP Salihu Garba, CP Provost, CP Mohammed J. Gana, Fdc CP SARS; CP Benjamin U. Onwuka-Dep. Comdt. PSC, Jos; CP Markus K. Danladi-Admin ‘E’ Dept. Fhq.; CP Ahmed Ibrahim-CP Training Fhq. and CP Isaac Eke-Admin ‘B’ Dept. Fhq.”
- House: Jonathan, Amaechi's Rift Tears Members Apart
- 2015: JONATHAN’S REAL FRIENDS, FOES AND THE WAY FORWARD
- NIGERIA: POOR NIGER DELTA COMMUNITIES GET SUCCOUR FROM NETHERLANDS
- CONSTITUTIONALITY OF YOUTH PARTICIPATION IN POLITICS
- LEADERSHIP CRISIS AND THE FUTURE OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS
- FASHOLA: PORTING FROM ADMIRABLE ACHIEVEMENTS TO PEEVING POLICIES
- BIAFRA AND ISLAMIC NIGERIA
- The Looting Of Lagos State
- JOHN CAMPBELL DENIED VISA TO NIGERIA
- RIVERS CRISIS: INJURIES OF A COMPROMISED MEDIA
- NASA Meteorologist Clears The Air On Acid Rain Fears
- Nigerian Dad Convicted Of Murdering Baby Daughter
- Cartels Behind Nigeria's Continued Oil Imports
- Black Nigerian Wife Delivers White Baby
- Ex-Governor’s Mistress Mysteriously Dies In US Mansion
- Ibru Raid: The Many Assets Of Cecilia Ibru Exposed
- Updated: Explosions Rock Abuja, 16 feared killed, 30 Wounded
- Nigerian High Commissioner Battered Me - Wife
- UPDATED: How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Raped a 19-Year Old In Benin
- The Looting Of Lagos State