Nigeria's Fashion Icon Remi Lagos Is Dead
LATE REMI OSHOLAKE OF REMI LAGOS
LAGOS, November 03, (THEWILL) - Nigeria Saturday lost one of its pioneer fashion icons, Remi Osholanke, aka Remi Lagos.
The fashion designer died in Lagos midday after a short battle with cancer.
Remi Lagos, 51, reportedly died in London on Saturday morning at Harley Street Clinic after a surgical procedure to treat undisclosed kind and level of cancer.
Friends say she checked into the hospital mid October after she was diagnosed with the deadly ailment.
- I’m Not Hiding, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan
- GE’s $1B Investment In Cross River: Sambo, Imoke, Angbazor Lead Groundbreaking Ceremony
- APC: Lobby For Leadership Positions Triggers Fresh Crisis
- Boko Haram Targets ‘Civilian JTF’ For Elimination
- ABUJA-LOKOJA ROAD AND THE BLOOD SUCKING WITCHES IN ASO ROCK
- Jonathan Chairs PDP Reconciliation Cttee
- Hearing In Suit Seeking To De-Register NGF Gets July 4 Date
- PDP: Olisa Metuh Resigns As National Publicity Secretary
- Boko Haram Kills Nine NECO Students, 13 Others In Borno
- PDP: I Won’t Resign, NWC Still Intact, Says Tukur
- NASA Meteorologist Clears The Air On Acid Rain Fears
- Nigerian Dad Convicted Of Murdering Baby Daughter
- Cartels Behind Nigeria's Continued Oil Imports
- Black Nigerian Wife Delivers White Baby
- Ex-Governor’s Mistress Mysteriously Dies In US Mansion
- Ibru Raid: The Many Assets Of Cecilia Ibru Exposed
- Updated: Explosions Rock Abuja, 16 feared killed, 30 Wounded
- Nigerian High Commissioner Battered Me - Wife
- UPDATED: How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Raped a 19-Year Old In Benin
- The Looting Of Lagos State