Time Warner Cable Inc, the second-largest U.S. cable operator, reported first-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates as it added fewer-than-expected subscribers for its high-speed data services.Time
Verizon Communications has hired advisers to prepare a possible $100 billion cash and stock bid to take full control of Verizon Wireless from its partner ...
South Korean automaker Kia Motors (000270.KS) on Wednesday denied a media report that it aims to build a new plant in the United States by ...
Boeing Co's first-quarter earnings jumped nearly 20 percent, handily beating analysts' estimates and showing little impact from the 787 Dreamliner problems, sending the company's shares ...
Stocks were little changed on Wednesday, after a disappointing durable goods report tempered recent enthusiasm over a relatively robust earnings season.Economic data showed orders for ...
Orders for long-lasting manufactured goods recorded their biggest drop in seven months in March and a gauge of planned business spending rose only modestly, signs ...
Netflix Inc shares shot up 24 percent on Tuesday to their highest level since September 2011, after the movie streaming service said it added more ...
FORMER MF GLOBAL CEO JON CORZINE...
The top U.S. transportation safety agency is looking beyond what caused a Boeing Co Dreamliner battery to fail in January at larger lessons that can ...
Germany's largest airline Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) was virtually grounded on Monday by a second strike in a month over pay.The carrier scrapped 1,700 flights, leaving only ...
- Army Chief Says Nigerian Soldiers Aiding Boko Haram
- Delta State Governorship Hopeful Senator Okowa In Trouble Over Fraud
- Ban Almajiri System Now, Mark Tells Northern Governors
- Afenifere Renewal Group Hails Removal Of Prison Service From Exclusive List, Insists On Sovereign National Conference
- Libel & Defamation: High Court Awards N750m Against The Nation, Activist
- Borno: 120 Boko Haram Members Arrested At Killed Commander's Funeral
- Delta Commissioner Furious As Warri Water Works Breaks Down Again
- IN AFRICA’S GREAT LAKES REGION, PEACE DIVIDEND MUST FOLLOW PEACE DEAL
- PASTOR DAVID IBIYEOMIE: APOSTLE OF PROSPERITY AND GOOD HEALTH @ 50 GOLDEN YEARS
- Delta Speaker Commends PDP
- NASA Meteorologist Clears The Air On Acid Rain Fears
- Nigerian Dad Convicted Of Murdering Baby Daughter
- Cartels Behind Nigeria's Continued Oil Imports
- Black Nigerian Wife Delivers White Baby
- Ex-Governor’s Mistress Mysteriously Dies In US Mansion
- Ibru Raid: The Many Assets Of Cecilia Ibru Exposed
- Updated: Explosions Rock Abuja, 16 feared killed, 30 Wounded
- Nigerian High Commissioner Battered Me - Wife
- UPDATED: How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Raped a 19-Year Old In Benin
- The Looting Of Lagos State