Pfizer Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly earnings and revenue, and the largest U.S. drugmaker trimmed its full-year profit outlook, sending its shares down 3 percent.The company
General Electric Co (GE.N) agreed to pay $40 million to settle a shareholder lawsuit accusing the conglomerate of misleading investors about its health and exposure ...
A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday dismissed complaints filed by Google (GOOG.O), Yahoo! (YHOO.O) and other Internet companies that sought to reduce the fees the ...
ENTERPRISE BANK CHAIRMAN, MR. EMEKA ONWUKA (M) DISPLAYING THE BANK’S REPORT CARD FOR THE 2012 FINANCIAL YEAR; MD/CEO, MALLAM AHMED KURU (L) & THE COMPANY SECRETARY/LEGAL ADVISER, MRS. OLUFUNKE OLAKUNRI (R) AT THE BANK’S FIRST ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) IN LAGOS. APRIL 26, 2013...
SAN FRANCISCO, April 29, (THEWILL) - The Dangote cement’s massive investment in new capacity has paid off as it recorded upsurge in sales of its ...
MINISTER OF PETROLEUM, MRS. DIEZANI ALLISON-MADUEKE...
Apple took initial steps Monday for what would be its first debt sale ever, as the US computer giant lays the groundwork for what would ...
Google Inc is bringing its Google Now technology to the iPhone, where it will compete head-on with Apple Inc's Siri to serve as the primary ...
Nissan Motor Co Ltd is recalling more than 123,000 Altima sedans in the United States to adjust the inflation of the spare tires, which could ...
Exchange operator Nasdaq OMX Group said on Monday it will relaunch PSX, its third trading platform, in May with a specific focus on exchange-traded products ...
- I’m Not Hiding, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan
- GE’s $1B Investment In Cross River: Sambo, Imoke, Angbazor Lead Groundbreaking Ceremony
- APC: Lobby For Leadership Positions Triggers Fresh Crisis
- Boko Haram Targets ‘Civilian JTF’ For Elimination
- Hearing In Suit Seeking To De-Register NGF Gets July 4 Date
- Jonathan Chairs PDP Reconciliation Cttee
- ABUJA-LOKOJA ROAD AND THE BLOOD SUCKING WITCHES IN ASO ROCK
- PDP: I Won’t Resign, NWC Still Intact, Says Tukur
- Boko Haram Kills Nine NECO Students, 13 Others In Borno
- NEXIM BANK AND STRUCTURAL TRANSFORMATION OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMY
- NASA Meteorologist Clears The Air On Acid Rain Fears
- Nigerian Dad Convicted Of Murdering Baby Daughter
- Cartels Behind Nigeria's Continued Oil Imports
- Black Nigerian Wife Delivers White Baby
- Ex-Governor’s Mistress Mysteriously Dies In US Mansion
- Ibru Raid: The Many Assets Of Cecilia Ibru Exposed
- Updated: Explosions Rock Abuja, 16 feared killed, 30 Wounded
- Nigerian High Commissioner Battered Me - Wife
- UPDATED: How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Raped a 19-Year Old In Benin
- The Looting Of Lagos State