Alleged N17m Scam: EFCC To Dock Kaduna Deputy Speaker
SAN FRANCISCO, January 13, (THEWILL) - The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Sunday said the Deputy Speaker of the Kaduna State House of Assembly, Honourable Mato Dary Dogara would be arraigned alongside Kabiru Tahir Malali and Ahmed Yahaya, a former Chairman and Treasurer respectively of Lere Local Government, Kaduna State on a six count charge that borders on contract over invoicing and criminal diversion of funds.
They are scheduled to be docked on Monday January 14, 2013 before a Federal High Court, Kaduna, the EFCC statement said.
Honourable Dogara is a former Chairman of Lere Local Government and had also served as Commissioner in the state.
- Army Chief Says Nigerian Soldiers Aiding Boko Haram
- Delta State Governorship Hopeful Senator Okowa In Trouble Over Fraud
- PDP Chiefs Oppose Chibuike Amaechi’s Bid For Second Term
- MEND Demands Release Of All Detained Niger Delta Militants, Tells Orubebe To Forget Guber Bid
- BELGORE: A FAILURE AS A LEADER
- Ban Almajiri System Now, Mark Tells Northern Governors
- Borno Begins Evacuation Of Decomposing Bodies At State Specialist Hospital Morgue
- Wike, Others Sponsored Tuesday’s Militants’ Anti-Amaechi Protest, Says Group
- JONATHAN S’ CROSS
- Jonathan Condemns Terror Attack In Britain
- NASA Meteorologist Clears The Air On Acid Rain Fears
- Nigerian Dad Convicted Of Murdering Baby Daughter
- Cartels Behind Nigeria's Continued Oil Imports
- Black Nigerian Wife Delivers White Baby
- Ex-Governor’s Mistress Mysteriously Dies In US Mansion
- Ibru Raid: The Many Assets Of Cecilia Ibru Exposed
- Updated: Explosions Rock Abuja, 16 feared killed, 30 Wounded
- Nigerian High Commissioner Battered Me - Wife
- UPDATED: How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Raped a 19-Year Old In Benin
- The Looting Of Lagos State